Tips to Brighten your Home this Diwali
Diwali is right around the corner and the festival of lights which brings prosperity to your home is being waited with much eagerness by everyone in the nation. In this edition let us discuss some key tips to follow to light up your home for Diwali.
- Arrange candles in colored bottles to give a festive feel to your home.
- Floating candles placed near the garden or internal pot area will be attractive.
- Aromatherapy candles of different size can be placed in bunch in different rooms in your house.
- Diyas should be used more during this festive times.
- The battery powered LED lights can also be hung indoors to give your guests an ‘awe’ feeling.
- Avoid much bright colors as the lighting should provide a serene and tranquil feeling.
- Lanterns are one of the easiest ways to brighten up the house. They are available in plethora of designs and are perfect for this festival.
- Design Lamps and neon lightings are also encouraged.
If you have any ideas of your own to brighten up this Diwali, do write to us at ‘www.nbook.in’