A Child’s Room
Having a toddler at home is indeed a handful and his room plays a significant role in his character development. Kids subconsciously pick up subtle personality traits with respect to their immediate surroundings. Today we will discuss the key tips to follow when designing your child’s room.
• The room should be spacious and well lit.
• The natural light should fill the child with positive energy.
• Include bright colors for the walls.
• The furnishing should be in such a way that it can easily be relocated.
• Never hang anything heavy over the baby cot.
• Make sure any and all electrical appliances are beyond the reach of the toddler.
• Sharp objects and hazardous materials should be avoided in being brought to the room.
• Pad the edges of the cupboards and tables as they could be sharp and inflict serious damage.
• Ensure locks are designed so that it can indeed be opened from the outside incase the child locks himself in.
• Research also states that assigning play area and study area within the room instills an idea of responsibility.
• Mirrors, toys of different shapes and size and light puzzle increases creativity and free thinking at a young age.
So the next time you go looking for house for rent in Trivandrum make sure you buy one that fills or can fill these criteria.