Flower Arrangement Ideas
Fresh flowers are the perfect choice to add instant ambiance to your home. It also helps to elevate a simple space into a stunning area full of scents and colors. Here are some easy ways of flower arrangement ideas to brighten your home.
- Coffee can: repurpose any old coffee can or a vintage tin for arranging your fresh flowers.
- Glass vase: a wide glass vase is the perfect choice to show off flowers with windy bulbs and roots.
- Wooden box: to get the vintage look, keep rows of vases with single stem flowers in a wooden box that is perfect for both indoors and outdoors.
- Mason jar: to add a vintage vibe to your room, take an old mason jar, top off the look with twine and arrange it with bright floral.
- Perfume bottle: repurposed perfume bottles can get a second shelf life as flower vases. You can mix and match with bottle shapes and colorful flower varieties.
- Teacup vases: fill teacups with small blooms for a dining table decoration.
- Canister vases: you can use the old canisters and containers as vases to get a rustic feel to your home.
- Lantern: arrange flowers in a lantern instead for a simple centerpiece idea.
- Fruit and floral: add slices of lime or any citrus to your vase for extra dimension.
Here at Nbook, we help you buy, sell and rent houses of your choice. If you are looking for a house for sale in Trivandrum, or a house for rent in Trivandrum, or PG hostels near Technopark, then we are at your behest to help you find the best. Follow Nbook to get the latest updates on the real estate news in Kerala.